[mythtv-users] brightness/contrast on playback

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jul 13 02:15:08 EDT 2003

Is there anything planned for per-host brightness/contrast settings?   I
configured my color settings on my workstation, and forgot to check them
on my main frontend box connected to my TV.  When I go to watch
recordings, they're all dark and over-colored (though they look fine on
my workstation).

Also, is there any support for brightness/contrast adjustments during
playback?  the recording is obviously fine (since it works on my
workstation), so you'd think I could just tweak the display settings on
the frontend that handles the playback.

Or is this related to some of the brightness/contrast bugs still in
.10/cvs I've been reading about lately?

-Chris