[mythtv-users] Per backend recording profile?

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 15:08:57 EDT 2003

> > > Just curious, is that for LiveTV or RecordingOnly?
> >
> > Overrides both.
> >
> > Isaac

> Thanks, I will give it a try.

Wouldn't it be nice if u could select the encoding format to use in the
record screen, so you could do low quality, for the cartoons for the kids,
and a higher quality for movies, maybe a medium quality for normal TV and of
course an audio only mode for radio shows....
Yeah I know I should do it myself, but I ain't used C since '93