[mythtv-users] Just got MythTV up and running, THANK YOU DEV TEAM!

mbmonk at hotmail.com mbmonk at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 23:42:53 EDT 2003

Just got Myth up and running on a P2-350 MHZ with 256 meg of RAM.  I have it set on vcd quality but the quality of the myth frontend and backend are top notch.  I tried various window programs and they are not even close to quality of myth.

BTW, on the docs for mythtv on page:
Under nVidia cards for TV out I have the "GeForce4 MX420 PCI (BFG Asylum). Has SVideo port" up and running and works well. I do still have a blackbox around my picture but I have not adjusted the settings. This card does work.

Also a thanks goes out to Jarod C. Wilson for his Redhat 9 pvr 250 step-by-step guide.  This guide is a GREAT resource for me and walked me through all the way to the finish.  Just wanted to say thanks for taking your time and putting it up.

Thanks to all