[mythtv-users] Program to simulate keypresses

Eric Thelin eric at generation-i.com
Fri Jul 11 16:14:03 EDT 2003

I saw a post here a while back but can't seem to find it in the archives
or on the web.  I am looking for a program that simulates a key press
much like irxevent does for remote keys.  I am trying to setup bindings
for the extra keys on my logitech wireless keyboard and I want to map
them to regular keys.

Eric