[mythtv-users] TiVo 34 button remote w/ Myth

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Fri Jul 11 12:31:17 EDT 2003

I recently bought a 34 button TiVo remote from the TiVo site for use
with MythTV. I'm really happy with the number of buttons and the general
layout.

I have one issue... I've found that I need to wait a second or so
between button presses. If you press the same button a number of times
too quickly it only registers the first press. This makes it a little
annoying moving up/down menus.

Has anyone else used this remote and gotten around this problem? Is this
a generic setting in LIRC that can be tweaked (if so, it wasn't obvious
to me)?

If anyone wants my almost completely working config file, you can get it
here: http://www.foofus.net/m0j0/mythtv/TIVO34-lircd.conf.

Thanks,
Joe