[mythtv-users]

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 11 01:55:27 EDT 2003

Mplayer focus problem.  I just installed mythvideo, I got it all set up,
I go to play a video, it works, however then I press ESC on my remote
and now the focus is on my desktop or w/e terminal windows I had open.
Its very inconvenient to have to alt+tab back into mythtv every time
(unless is there a way for me to alt+tab with my remote?)
Im running kde and mandrake 9.1 and im using mythtv .10..is this just me
having this, I searched the archives and saw a few posts about it,
however most were rather old.
Any ideas/help?
Thanks