[mythtv-users] Re: mythgame cvs question

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 10 13:05:59 EDT 2003

No one seems to be actively responsible for MythGame ATM.  Also, a number of
the developers don't subscribe to the -users list.  If you want to get rid
of the progress bar, submit a patch, or better yet, volunteer to take over
MythGame.  MythGame currently scans for new and drops stale roms when it
starts up.

Also, check your 'gamemetadata' table in the database and delete any entries
for 'Mame' games if they exist, like so:

mysql> USE mythconverg;
mysql> DELETE FROM gamemetadata WHERE system = 'Mame';

This should prevent it from detecting Mame as a valid system, thus skipping
the scan for Mame games.

-JAC