[mythtv-users] Mailing List Volume

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Wed Jul 9 05:47:58 EDT 2003

Hi,

It seems that this mailing list is getting extremely high
volume now with more than 100 messages per day. This shows
the great success of Myth and I'm all for that.

It does however present some problems. I for one have
trouble getting through all the messages each day and
end up deleting many of them without reading them.

Is it time to consider splitting the mailing list into
a few more focussed lists? I for example am mainly
interested in the frontend side of things and I can't
really offer anything to the discussion of tuner cards
that often goes on here. Perhaps splitting discussion
of frontend/backend would be a start?

Matt

--
Matt N. Marsh