[mythtv-users] Re:Mythfilldatabase question

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 13:43:04 EDT 2003

There's a '--debug' to the tv grabber that spits out additional output.  You
can also run mythfilldatabase from the command line to see what it's doing.
You can do a 'man tv_grab_na' to see other listing grabber options.  If you
want to capture all of the output to a file, you can redirect it
('mythfilldatabase > logfile') or you can script it ('script logfile' will
create a new shell session that logs all of its output to 'logfile').

-JAC