[mythtv-users] MythMusic FF/FW keys

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Tue Jul 8 11:58:40 EDT 2003

I encountered this problem, my solution was to add those keys to
.lircrc.

<snip>
begin
    prog = irxevent
    button = ff
    config = Key D CurrentWindow
end

begin
    prog = irxevent
    button = ff
    config = Key F CurrentWindow
end

begin
    prog = irxevent
    button = rew
    config = Key A CurrentWindow
end

begin
    prog = irxevent
    button = rew
    config = Key R CurrentWindow
end
</snip>

As near as I can tell having those extra keys sent doesn't affect any
other part of Myth. Please, if anyone knows any different....

Jason Ramey
webmaster at permutation.org