[mythtv-users] Re:Nupplevideo, why?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 10:17:35 EDT 2003

Yeah, this was my experience as well.  Using Qt/Free X11, I was able to
build most of the frontend on OS X, but it crapped out when it got to Xv and
sound-related stuff.  And I didn't even address the endian issues.  I, for
one, would like to see an OS X port that didn't require X at all, which is
why the new GPL Qt/Mac is great news.  Maybe if I ever get the PowerBook
I've been lusting after, I'll be able to work on it!

-JAC