[mythtv-users] DVB and DirecTV / DishNetworks (was: DVB and D irecTV)

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Mon Jul 7 15:40:27 EDT 2003

I've read extensively on various "underground" websites
that it's quite possible to decrypt Dish/Nagravision and play
it on your DVB-s card, however, the link is safely locked away
at home, and you'll simply have to wait for me to get home and
mail it out to you!  I don't however, know how well the
DVB decoding would integrate with v4l/myth.  One would assume
that v4l would be a requirement, but one has been wrong before... :P