[mythtv-users]Help needed -- cant run setup on Mandrake 9.1,getting qt-MySQL error

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Sun Jul 6 15:39:16 EDT 2003

I did mean it the other way around, however I did not run it w/ -p, the
intallation how to says
Mandrake 9.0 and Red Hat Linux

$ mysql -u root < mc.sql

I extracted that file from the tar, tried again, mysql -u root -p <
mc.sql and it said enter password, so I typed in my root pass and then
it said ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' (Using
password: YES) Im rather confused Would changing my root password to YES
solve this b/c if so ill just do that its not a big deal to me. Thanks
again