[mythtv-users]Help needed -- cant run setup on Mandrake 9.1,getting qt-MySQL error

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Sun Jul 6 15:54:29 EDT 2003

I did it, and it said enter password, I just pressed enter and I didn't
get a bad password error, then again nothing happened either (idk what
was supposed to happen), I still get the same error when running ./setup
And im sure is obvious all the linux experience I have is from the last
2 weeks in trying to build a mythtv box.
Not sure what to do now lol