[mythtv-users] Green Screen of death

Jim Paris jim at jtan.com
Fri Jul 4 13:03:26 EDT 2003

> Yes, lots of things work on this computer, I just have to figure out what
> I'm doing wrong.  Like I said MythTV DID work for about 3-4 weeks before it
> quit on me.  It will still "record" shows I schedule, but all I get is
> green with mythtv.  The only reason I would be changing things on the
> system is because something does not work. :)

Are you saying that if you schedule a show, it records fine, but
choose "Watch TV" and you get green?  The two use different recording
profiles, so go back into your setup and make they're the same
(Default and LiveTV).  Or it may be a channel/input issue; try hitting
'c' to change the input while watching TV, or change the channel to
one that exists (by typing in the number).

-jim