[mythtv-users] Single Box for Myth font/backend

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Thu Jul 3 11:33:24 EDT 2003

Awsome, thanks to everyone who responded. So far this is the hardware
I'm looking at (base). I'd also be interested in comments on my
hardware selections so far if anyone has had successes/issues. I'm
going to document the entire installation/creation at some point with
images etc as well, with a list of everything used just in case it
helps anyone else do something like this. If people are interested
I'll keep the list posted on progress.

Thanks again for all the responses!

--
Lonny

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Case (to be moded
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
http://www.tradexinfo.com/case/acrylic.htm

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Mother Board
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
NC-AS-A7V8X-X
Asus A7V8X-X, Socket A, VIA KT400, ATX, 5 PCI/1 AGP8X,
ATA133/Audio/LAN/USB 2.0, 3 DDR

http://usa.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=A7V8X-X&langs=09

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Video Card (GFX)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
VC-AS-V9180/VS/64
Asus V9180/VS, GeForce4 MX440-8X, 64MB DDR, AGP 8X, nView, VIVO, Dual
DVI, TV Out, Retail

http://usa.asus.com/vga/agpv9180/specification.htm

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Capture Card