[mythtv-users] XMLTV is Broken in North America

dennis at demarco.com dennis at demarco.com
Tue Jul 1 15:55:09 EDT 2003

I seem to be getting channels in not showing up in xmltv that are
on the next page with 5.13

checking provider information for postal/zip code 33071, be patient..
double checking channel information, be patient..
noticed station unavailable (23 WLTV), re-run --configure
noticed station unavailable (24 TWC), re-run --configure
noticed station unavailable (25 MTV2), re-run --configure
noticed station unavailable (26 FOOD), re-run --configure
noticed station unavailable (27 TBS), re-run --configure
noticed station unavailable (28 DSC), re-run --configure
noticed station unavailable (29 NIK), re-run --configure
noticed station unavailable (30 TNT), re-run --configure

dunno what's that about.