[mythtv-users] ALSA/linux-source problem *slighlty OT*

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Tue Jul 1 02:29:19 EDT 2003

Its woody, ive actually since gotten past that problem and onto new
problems.  Now the driver wont make,
make[2]: Entering directory
`/root/downloads/alsa-driver-0.9.4/drivers/vx'
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/root/downloads/alsa-driver-0.9.4/drivers/vx'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/downloads/alsa-driver-0.9.4/drivers'
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/downloads/alsa-driver-0.9.4/isa'
make[1]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/downloads/alsa-driver-0.9.4/isa'
make: *** [compile] Error 1

ive googled it, ive done everything to it, cant seem to find an answer.
Im really stumped here, the whole alsa thing is enough to make my head
spin.

O well if anyone can help id appreciate it