[mythtv-users] developing Myth modules on WindowsXP?

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Thu Feb 27 11:47:05 UTC 2003

> Van: Nathan Ziarek <nathan at ziarek.com>
>
> So, even if I learn C++ and write my little program in it, I need to
convert
> it to g++?

"g++" is the GNU C++ compiler. And C++ should be C++ on any system. The
problem is that the routines (or classes or modules or how you would want
to call them) are most of the time system dependant.

> The big problem is that, sadly :), I have more free time at work than at
> home for this type of project. At work I can't just go around installing
> Linux on my machines (especially since they are all but one Macs).

OS X == FreeBSD + Apples own shell Aqua and some more stuff the wrote.

If you know how (AFAIK you need some console program) you can use an OS X
systems command prompt just like you would on Linux.

	Henk Poley <><