[mythtv-users] developing Myth modules on WindowsXP?

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Wed Feb 26 00:57:46 UTC 2003

Yeah...I'm learning that C++ is not VB in the slightest. Another day of
fooling around and I'll probably be ready to give it up. I can read the docs
through and through, but they just don't make enough sense for me to
understand it all. They use words in ways I've never understood to be
correct, and I can't make heads nor tails of the C++ syntax. I was hoping
any programming knowledge would help in deciphering C++, but alas, nope :)

Nate