[mythtv-users] Installed and Working

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Mon Feb 24 16:17:45 UTC 2003

I have the same board. Now that I have it working, I like it, but my
lord, what a pain in the ass to get working! Did you get the lilo
works, grub crashes system on boot problem with this board and RH8?
Anyway, my real question is about usb. Everything on my machine works
great now, except if I plug any usb device in it will lock hard
instantly. This is despite using the nforce drivers. Makes it kind of
hard to troubleshoot. If you managed to figure this out, I would love
any advice, and a copy of your modules.conf file.

thanks,

cedar