[mythtv-users] Example nuv file wanted

Peter Marriott peter at bms.net.au
Fri Feb 21 01:52:54 UTC 2003

I am trying to put together a machine for MythTV and
have the ATI Wonder VE.  I have yet to have everything
running (other issues).  Should I be concerned about
this car and return it?  (running RH 8.0 but that
could change at any time)

I also noticed that the Hauppauge cards were listed as
"125-channel Tvtuners" Does this mean I will only be
able to watch up to 125?  If so, will I have the same
issue with the card I have?

thanks
josh