[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboard suggestion needed

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Thu Feb 20 15:20:15 UTC 2003

Can you really run 100' of svideo cable and have it look decent?  I had no
idea!  I've got a front screen LCD projector in the back of my family room
and my "sources" in the front of the room and ran an RCA for composite video
between them.  I guess I should replace it with svideo then?  It's probably
a 50' run.  Where do you get that?

Thanks,
JC