[mythtv-users] NuppelVideoPlayer compile error

Joshua Santelli santellij at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 00:01:27 UTC 2003

doesn't mythfilldatabase only do tomorrow and on?  is there any way of getting today to work?

tvlistings2 was working 90% as of last week (some 9pm shows didn't show up for some reason) and my data for today is still messed up.

i switched to xmltv 5.2 and tvlistings (no number) and it works perfectly for thursday and up but hasn't updated today. (side note is that tvlistings2 website looks good again but i don't want to upgrade if 5.2 is working to pull info correctly.)

--manual doesn't help.

does it automatically check for current listings and skip to the next day in which case i would be able to delete and fill as you described?

thanks
--paul