[mythtv-users] problems with zap2it

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 19 02:58:57 UTC 2003

>>>>> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:24:36 -0600, Ian Truelsen <ian at ihtruelsen.dyndns.org> said:

i> I just noticed that zap2it only has listings for about 14 channels for
i> my area, instead of the 50+ that it used to. Has anyone else noticed
i> this?

       I assume you've checked with your web browser.  What server is
it using, tvlistings[234]?  Change the server to
"tvlistings.zap2it.com" and see if it's okay for your area.  That
server has been much more stable over the last couple of months (end
times are present, no missing shows, no format changes).

        If that works, you can try using an older version of xmltv
(0.5.2+patch, search the list archives).
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj at pacbell.net