[mythtv-users] Preemptive Kernel Patch

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Tue Feb 18 17:10:06 UTC 2003

Wouldn't this make a great addition to the HOWTO or FAQ section?

I'm new to Linux and thought "nice" was a good way to describe the people on
this forum ;-P

Which processes did you "nice" and do you just do it in a console window in
"real-time" and watch the results in Myth or what?  Do you start with a
lower number and then increase?

A little step-by-step would be really, ummm, nice!

Thanks,
JC