[mythtv-users] Another new MythTV theme...

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Tue Feb 18 15:34:02 UTC 2003

Drew Whittle said:
> On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 20:40, Jeremy Oddo wrote:
>> Hey all--
>>
>> I decided to put together a theme inspired by a TiVo screen shot I
>> saw.  Not sure if it will be of any interest to you all, but I'm
[...SNIP...]

> Looks really cool, definately wake me up in the morning (Arrgh it's
> Bright!).

Yeah.  It's funny, I'd never choose those colors...I just decided to
follow TiVos lead :)  I could take the whole thing and zap some of the
luma out (bring the gamma down a few points).  That would probably be the
best thing.  I agree...it's pretty damn bright :)

> There is a minor issue though, MythGallery and MythWeather look strange
> because  they put stuff on top of the logo you have. (Oh and the EPG)

I'm well ahead of ya.  I expressed my interest for having multiple
backgrounds for a theme--that way, I can tell the EPG, gallery, setup, and
weather to use a plain BG (one without the 3D TV and black box).

Thanks for the comments.

Jeremy