[mythtv-users] Anyone running a diskless frontend?

Shawn Edwards sedwards at theedwards.org
Thu Feb 13 19:44:38 UTC 2003

I've thought about this, too.  The thing that keeps coming to mind is
keeping the audio/video in sync is going to be a real bugger.

The other thought I had was to run the AV lines to my TV room and have
an IR repeater to send the control signals back.  Should work better and
would have the same result.