[mythtv-users] TV out in black and white

Baba O'Riley grantstoll at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:08:10 UTC 2003

Ok, I got color with nvtv.  Is there a way to get this to save or recorrect
automatically on boot?  I am having to run it everytime I restart.  It
shouldn't be a big deal once I get my setup working without problem (Still
having schedualing problems, which I posted about in another thread).  It
would be nice to not have to set it up every time though.

Thank you for the help Ralph