[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] New dual C3 CPU motherboard coming!

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Tue Feb 11 23:34:08 UTC 2003

I've noticed that there is an experimental driver that calls the mmap
interface on the card (which should allow for record/playback), but I've
yet to get it working (something about invalid arguments to ioctl's
VIDIOCSYNC0/VIDIOCSYNC1).  Ahh, well.

I'm going to attempt to drop in an old BT848 based capture card
(MiroMedia PCTV) and see if I can get capture to work with that.

Kinda defeats the purpose of having an AIW, but if at some point they
get support for ATI cards on the right track, at least I'll be able to
do picture-in-picture :).

Cheers,
Aaron C:\STEWART>