[mythtv-users] separate record configs

Ian Truelsen ian at ihtruelsen.dyndns.org
Tue Feb 11 23:20:42 UTC 2003

That was my suscpicion.  I figured parralelling your drive read/writes
would speed things up as your head doesn't have to beat itself up trying
to allocate data.  What about IDE Raid?  Anybody using this setup? If so,
how is that going for ya?

I was totally considering getting 2 80gig drives and striping them into 1
160gig partition.. this would allow for a lot of performance gain... Maybe
I'll venture into 2 200gig drives.. man.. 400gigs.. drool.. anyways.

--Micah Morton