[mythtv-users] Best Graphics Card and TV Tuner for MythTV?

Drew Lenze ajlenze at clarkhome.org
Tue Feb 11 04:58:01 UTC 2003

Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /usr/bin/tv_grab_na line 1938.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric ge (>=) at /usr/bin/tv_grab_na line 1934.
Use of uninitialized value in multiplication (*) at /usr/bin/tv_grab_na line 193

I get this over, and over, and over again when I try to run mythfilldatabase. I have reinstalled XMLTV and rebuilt the database.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Jamie