[mythtv-users] OT: Shuttle SK41G

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Feb 7 14:02:42 UTC 2003

The SK41G onboard video is a Savage8 chipset.  You can go here for the
drivers:

http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html

On a sadder note, I discovered that their is some form of bug between the
onbaord Video, and the WinTV-Go Tuner card.  I remember reading some vauge
information about it while googling, but no solution was found, except to
use a different video card.

However, I do believe that the TV out does work :)

-Rob