[mythtv-users] Coming Soon: EPIA M-10000

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Fri Feb 7 06:00:46 UTC 2003

Does anybody know if the Epia M10000 has an onboard decoder as well?  1ghz
with a hardware decoder would be enough for both front and backend
work.... expecially if they worked on the floating point.  A mini-itx
motherboard could finally be an acceptible mythbox.

--Micah Morton
--Linux Network Test Engineer
--Intel Corp