[mythtv-users] Search by category

DBakker at arrayasolutions.com DBakker at arrayasolutions.com
Wed Dec 31 21:54:56 EST 2003

Cool. ill get the latest.

It wont be great to have the search features in the epg from the live tv
screen.

Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
12/31/2003 08:31 PM
Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [mythtv-users] Search by category

DBakker at arrayasolutions.com wrote:
> Is there a way to search for programs by category (sports, movies)??

Funny you should ask, I just added this last night 8-). This
will be in 0.14 or you could check out CVS now and go to
Schedule Recordings->Search Listings.

The categories are whatever is included in the category field
of the program listings. I see "Sports" and "Sport - Events"
but no generic "Movies" category. However, things like "Action",
"Comedy", "Horror", etc. should include all the movies of each
genre.

Enjoy,

--  bjm