[mythtv-users] Re:M179 Reception Quality

Bruce C. Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Wed Dec 31 19:46:59 EST 2003

Reboot and try again... or try stopping the mythbackend, unloading and
reloading the ivtv module and restarting mythbackend...

Mine is hit or miss... sometimes wonderful, sometimes as you describe.
It seems to be a known issue with the ivtv stuff that they are working on.

Also, sometimes the driver just doesn't work at all at boot and you
won't get a picture (logs a message that it can't get to the firmware or
somesuch)... if I get this, the only way out has been a reboot for me.

Bruce