[mythtv-users] ASUS A7n266-VM DVI Display Card, How do you switch Video outputs??

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Wed Dec 31 16:13:55 EST 2003

You probably aren't going to find someone who has, since that is
relatively new. Here are a couple of pointers though -

1) Go into the mb bios and verify the video settings there. I know for
certain there is a control for the default output type (ntsc/pal). I'm
guessing that it either outputs to both svideo and composite, or selects
based on which one is connected. You might want to see if there is a newer
bios available for the board, also.

2) Boot up with something attached to one of the tv out connectors and see
if you actually get a picture. If it works like every other geforce board
out there, you should get a cloned image on the tv-out, assuming it
detects this properly.

3) Install the nvidia xfree drivers if you haven't already, and read up
on the documentation regarding how to set up twinview.

You may want to read around http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/ for pointers
also, there may be some good info there.

-Dan