[mythtv-users] Re:M179 Reception Quality

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 14:11:23 EST 2003

I'm using s-video with my M179 and the 21226.exe firmware with mine but I'm getting vertical lines instead. The picture quality really sucks!!!! Color is off by alot and it's blurry. My other mythbox has a PVR-250 and it's perfect. I'm glad someone started a thread on this because I was just about to start one. Is anyone using this card getting really good results or did I waste $50. Could be worse I guess.

Dennis