[mythtv-users] Re:nuvexport cutlist on knoppmyth

William Lindner blazing-dragon at charter.net
Wed Dec 31 11:49:33 EST 2003

Well, I have an ATI TV Wonder VE (yeah, the really cheap one ;).  So they're
not mpeg2 files...  which means that theoretically if I just play the movie
that I want to cut the commercials out of, and then load the cutlist by
pressing m then pressing z then press m again to leave the editing mode or
whatever you want to call it, then if I just press X it will start
transcoding the file...  which seems to be working, I'm not positive if it
will physically delete the commercials which the cutlist designates...  so
is it really supposed to completely REMOVE the commercials...  or what?  And
do I have to keep watching the movie I want to transcode or can I just exit
it...  sorry, I'm a little confused about all of this...  but I pretty much
just need to know if it's alright to just remove the commercials from the
mythfrontend with version .12 of Mythtv...