[mythtv-users] Future Developement

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Tue Dec 30 19:53:49 EST 2003

I haven't posted here about it yet as I just recently got most of the
features working, but I should have a patch for MythMusic ready soon that
adds WMA decoding support.  Actually, it uses libavformat and libavcodec
(like mplayer) and should be able to decode (and perhaps encode) any audio
format used by the library but that will come later.

Right now I have importing with all the relevant meta-data as well as
playback.  Still working on seeking.

Kevin Kuphal