[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase doesn't fill anything ! :(

Lionel Vincke lvincke at ulb.ac.be
Tue Dec 30 19:15:30 EST 2003

Hi,

When I run mythfilldatabase, everything is fine (reading all channels,
retrieving events correctly,...), until the end :

  </programme>
</tv>
------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made.

This message is not very helpful, I know, so if you can point me a way to find
more info, or some tests to do... Because I'm discovering xmltv and mythtv,
and I really don't know where the error can comes from. I checked some logs,
console output,..., but found nothing interesting.
Or maybe you just have a magic idea which will solve it immediatly, it would
be all right too :)

Oh, I forgot. I checked the mythconverg->program table, there is nothing in
there. I imagine it should be filled with the data just retrieved ? :)
Maybe it's a mysql problem too, that's also the first time I'm running a mysql
server... But the other tables seem to be filled correctly (for example
capturecard holds the data I entered during the setup)

Thanx in advance for any answer !