[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth upgrading questions

David Margrave davidma at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 30 17:17:56 EST 2003

Yeah, I did it.  use dpkg -r myth<tab> to remove all knopmyth pkgs.  Then
add to sources.list

deb http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian unstable mythtv

Then apt-get install mythtv, etc.

I originally tried to upgrade the existing pkgs, but it didn't work.  So
just remove them and install the .13 pkgs.

dave