[mythtv-users] Sound recording problem

Johannes Schmid johannes.schmid at gmx.de
Tue Dec 30 14:30:46 EST 2003

Hi!

If I schedules a recording and the tuner is not set to the channel I
want to record mythtv only records the video but not the sound. If I
set the channel before the recording starts everything is fine. Any
ideas.

Another thing is that mythbackend doesn't stop to access the harddisk
after the recording finishes. I don't know what it is doing because I
do not have transcoding enabled and livetv is not running. The logfile
says that the recording stops.

My Hardware:
VIA EPIA 10000
Hauppauge PVR250 (latest ivtv)
On-Board sound (ALSA 1.00pre2 with OSS emulation)
mythtv 0.13cvs (OSS, lirc, ddmpeg enabled, running sudo as root)

Regards,
Johannes