[mythtv-users] DVB and picture-in-picture

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 03:09:01 EST 2003

Has anyone got this working? I just took delivery of a second nova-t
card and tried it out. The main picture is fine. The second TV picture
is placed at the top of the screen (I would guess 80 pixels high), full
width and very corrupted. Changing channels has an effect, although it
is still corrupted on the second screen.

Individually the cards work great - I can record from one and watch the
other at the same time with no problems.

System spec:
P4 2.4C
Seagate Barracuda 160Gb SATA

Mythtv-0.13 (0.13 release)
Kernel 2.6.0 release with CVS dvb-kernel linked in (no patches applied).

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks, Paul