[mythtv-users] cheapest place to get a 250 and a 350

Pete Stapley pstapley at rapidnet.com
Mon Dec 29 16:17:13 EST 2003

Looks like the 250 is $134.99 at Amazon and I just bought a 350 from there
for $180.99 and they were able to ship it to me right away. I found cheaper
places for the 350 but most of the places were back ordered and I am
impatient and couldn't wait. Now I just need to get the 350 and the TV out
working with MythTV and I will be all set.