[mythtv-users] Developers, feature request for commercial skip toggle

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 11:44:21 EST 2003

I noticed in the DEV section that someone came up with
a Record What I'm Watching Option. Very nice and a
welcomed feature from my perspective.

I love the commercial skip option and it works
amazingly well. At times though, I wish I could either
increase it's sensitivity or turn it off altogether as
the success rate varies from one program to another.

Could a developer please look into making it a
toggable option while viewing a program?

Thank you.