[mythtv-users] Ping Jarod. Guide Question

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Dec 29 03:43:52 EST 2003

On Dec 26, 2003, at 00:57, Myth Michale wrote:

> On your setup guide for FEDORA, you mention that (at press time) you
> had just received your pcHDTV card and are only jotting down a few
> notes.
>
> I was wondering if you had time to play with the settings and what
> additional settings in modules.conf might be necessary for the pcHDTV
> card.

I think I've had it for nearly three months now, and I haven't really
played with it much at all, beyond setting it up... The actual module
config was cake (I just followed the pcHDTV docs, and everything worked
-- important to note this was the only tuner card in the machine). I've
watched some stuff with it, recorded a few shows, etc., but it doesn't
play nice with all my other capture cards (or cable TV), so it is
currently relegated to limited use in one of my workstations. Its
mostly waiting for the day when it can be cleanly integrated with my
PVR-250 and M179s. I just don't have much time to mess with it. :-(

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/