[mythtv-users] XMLTV warning

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 12:55:56 EST 2003

>From: stan <stanb at panix.com>
>To: MythTV Users List <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>Subject: [mythtv-users] XMLTV warning
>Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:31:40 -0500
>
>I'm setting up a new KnoppMyth machine, and I notice thta while
>mythtvfilldatabase is running I keep getting wrnings about not getting some
>information from sourceforge.
>
>Could someone explain what information this is supposed to be? And do I
>have somethign wrong that's preventing thsi from working?
>
>--
>"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve
>neither liberty nor safety."
>						-- Benjamin Franklin

If you are referring to the messages about not being able to verify the
current version of XMLTV I noticed this in the last version of XMLTV as
well (0.5.24 and 0.5.25).  I think perhaps something either changed on
the XMLTV site or something is up with the code.  Not a problem though.
As long as you are on the latest XMLTV you are up to date.  Eventually
it will be fixed.  I am not on the XMLTV mailing list so I don't know if
this
has been addressed yet, but I assume so.

-- Harry O.