[mythtv-users] a/v switchboxes

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Fri Dec 26 11:52:03 EST 2003

Radio Shack sells a nice one.

L/R Audio, Comp, Svideo switches (it does the svideo/comp conversion if
you need it to, IIRC)
4 inputs, 2 outputs (very nice to have 2 outputs)

Front panel switches.
Learn any remote button you want to switch. (I learned 1,2,3,4 from an
old CD player on my learn remote).

About $30 USD IIRC when I got them about a year ago.

Cheers,
Mike