[mythtv-users] ALSA Problem?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Fri Dec 26 00:43:51 EST 2003

I did that a few days ago and nothing changed...but let me give it another
try.  It's been a wacky week for me that's for sure!  Some tasks I nail
first shot, but others I feel like a fish out of water...considering I'm
usually a Windows guy.

I appreciate the help Jarod...let me see if this works  ;-)

Scott